SainSmart 3D Printer Filament
* SainSmart 3D Printer Filament provides quality ABS/ PLA/ PVA/ HIPS/ PETG/ TPU and Wood 3D filament with vibrant colors. It is professional to enable you to see your thoughts and concepts engineered into a real and rewarding reality.
* This filament is at all times round, with no oily residue, no air bubbles, and it comes loaded on a quality spool.
* The quality of the filament is of great quality, and no kinks or breaks. Best choice for perfect printing!
* PETG filament is a close cousin to PET (Polyethylene terephthalate) filament. PETG is a new up to date version that has enhanced properties. The optimum print temperature is between 215°C – 235°C. Please note that different printers print at rather different temperatures.
* PETG filament has minimal shrinkage and warping. The filament has easy adhesion, so it may be printed on acrylic, glass, polyimide (Kapton) tape, blue tape, and others. A heated bed isn’t required.
* PETG filament has good flexible strength more than ABS filament. It’s the easiest filament to combine strength and flexibility, which is why it’s used in such a lot of mechanical parts or robotics. The filament is super transparent with a glossy finish. It has great chemical resistance with good acidic and alkalic resistance. The superb chemical resistance is why the FDA has approved PET as acceptable for direct food contact. The filament is environmentally friendly and recyclable. PETG is known for it’s transparency and clarity.
Frequently Asked Questions
1) Filament not extruding properly?
A: Check the kind of filament you’re working with and set the right kind extruder temperature based on the filament type and heated build platform if applicable
1 KG (approximately 2.20 lbs) Spool
1.75mm Filament Diameter (Dimensional Accuracy +/- 0.05mm)
PETG 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
Really helpful Extrusion/Nozzle Temperature 180°C – 220°C (419°F – 455°F)
Spool Diameter: 8″ – Spool Width: 2.50″ – Spool Hub Hole Diameter: 1.50″